E- Learning

Investigate,Stimulate, Activate and Communicate

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Teresa Anderson, a Professional Communications student at Central Queensland University in Mackay. I am definitely a technology immigrant and am excited about entering into a new world of learning and communicating through e-learning. Information technology is dramatically changing the way we communicate, learn and interact. Being able to keep up with these technologies is an important part of my professional and personal development and I look forward to the challenge.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wiki - What a wicked approach!

I had never heard of a wiki until about two weeks ago and after I read in the e.learning resources about the philosophy of the wiki, its uses and how easy it was to set one up, I thought that it was an excellent, practical way of allowing collaboration of ideas and information to be formatted in such a simple way. The uses of a wiki for group work, projects, organising an excursion etc would allow students/co-workers a space to call there own where they could collectively compile ideas and information. Many ideas have sprung to mind on the practicle uses of a wiki in professional and personal life activities.
Wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment