E- Learning

Investigate,Stimulate, Activate and Communicate

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Teresa Anderson, a Professional Communications student at Central Queensland University in Mackay. I am definitely a technology immigrant and am excited about entering into a new world of learning and communicating through e-learning. Information technology is dramatically changing the way we communicate, learn and interact. Being able to keep up with these technologies is an important part of my professional and personal development and I look forward to the challenge.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Video Streaming

Video is an excellent educational tool that adds audio/visual and demonstrative elements to your lessons. Every learner loves to be show how to, through demonstration and explanation. YouTube videos are usually short in length. They are an entertaining multimedia tool that allows students of different learning preferences to engage in learning. You can find almost anything you what to learn about, or how to do - on YouTube. It is an excellent addition to a teachers e.learning resource box. I have added a YouTube video demonstrating Sketchcasting(which I spoke about in another posting) to explain Kindling which is an excellent web 2.0 tool used within organisations for idea development, sharing and collaborative communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment